This project is read-only.

UnitTest.Library & TestableRootWorkItem

Sep 11, 2007 at 10:06 PM
In SCSFContrib is the a UnitTest.Library & TestableRootWorkItem floating around in the source somewhere?

If so, will you please point me to it as I cannot seem to find it.

When I look in the BankBranchWorkbench provided with SCSF, there is a UnitTests.Library and a TestableRootWorkItem.

Should I just re-create the TestableRootWorkItem in my own UnitTest.Library and replace all strategies refrenced from Microsoft.Practices.CompositeUI.WinForms in the CreateBuilder method with their equivalent counterparts in SCSFContrib.CompositeUI.WPF?
Sep 12, 2007 at 6:49 AM
Hi,

Take a look in the Extensions for CAB WPF Layer solution. Inside the UnitTest project there is a type called TestableRootWorkItem that I think might be what you're after.

Regards,
Kent
Sep 12, 2007 at 4:32 PM
Kent, that is indeed what I was looking for.

I have two additional questions.

1. Do you have sample tests that use TestableRootWorkItem which demonstrate how to test the View/Presenter classes shipped in the BankTellerWPF Sample Module?
2. Is there sample code that demonstrates how to create a shell application that is a non-visual shell? For example, my organization wants to create a FitShell, which is a shell application that can be run from our FitNess server for testing.

Thanks again for your help.