Dec 3, 2008 at 2:09 PM
Edited Dec 4, 2008 at 3:55 AM
To do a deployment of a SCSF application I did the following steps. But for me I am getting the blank screen.
- I Downloaded 'SmartClientContrib-Release1.5-src' from the link
- I opened 'BankTellerWpf.sln' from the Samples.
- Executed by Pressing F5 key, and I am able to see the output correctly.
- Now I want to publish (deploy) from another machine / same machine using a URL.
- For that first I right clicked on the 'BankShell' Project (which is the startup project) in the Project Explorer and selected the Option
- I given following inputs in the publishing wizards
- Where do you want to publish the application = D:\TestPublish\
- How will users install the application = From a website ( http://localhost/bank/)
- Will the application be availabel offline = Yes
- Then Finish
- The wizard successfully created a set of files
- In IIS, I created a virtual directoyr 'bank' and pointed to 'D:\TestPublish'
- Opened the browser and typed 'http://localhost/bank/publish.htm'
- The window with install option appeared and installed without showing any error.
- And the application is opened with full of blank space (full of white color , no controls loaded)
Please guide me to how to deploy this, to see what I have seen while executing the project using 'F5' key.
Thanks in advance